- Line up starting at 8pm on Saturday on the back lawn. Tents are welcome on the brewery’s back lawn.
- Please see the Ale Asylum website for parking info.
- Port-a-potties available all night.
- 600 tickets are available for sale.
- Beer will be served at the tasting room until 2:30am on Saturday and starting at 11am on Sunday.
- Bloody Mary bar at the back door for those in line on Sunday morning.
- Special Beer Releases: happening in the tasting room Saturday night.
- Food will be served in the brewery until the kitchen closes on Saturday.
- Pots n Tots food cart will be serving grab-and-go breakfast burritos Sunday morning to accompany Ale Asylum’s Bloody Mary bar.
Brewery staff will be present in the tasting room during this event. Please see them for questions or concerns!