Tickets for the 2015 Great Taste of the Midwest will go on sale beginning with on-site sales occurring Sunday May 3rd at noon followed by acceptance of mail orders that are postmarked on Monday May 4th. Tickets are $60 each and there is a 2 ticket purchase limit.
- TICKET PRICES ARE $60 FOR 2015
- ON-SITE SALES FOR 2015 WILL BE CASH ONLY. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT CHECKS AT ON-SITE SALES LOCATIONS. CHECKS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FOR MAIL ORDERS.
On-Site Ticket Sales Locations for Sunday May 3rd are:
- 400 tickets at Capital Brewery (7734 Terrace Ave. – Middleton, WI)
- 300 tickets at Cork ‘N Bottle (855 E. Johnson St. – Madison, WI)
- 400 tickets at Star Liquor (1209 Williamson St. – Madison, WI)
- 400 tickets at Steve’s University Avenue (3618 University Ave. – Madison, WI)
- 400 tickets at Steve’s Junction Road (122 Junction Rd. – Madison, WI)
- 400 tickets at Wine and Hop Shop (1931 Monroe St. – Madison, WI)
- 300 tickets at The Malt House (2609 E. Washington Ave. – Madison, WI)
- 400 tickets at Vintage Brewing Company (674 S. Whitney Way – Madison, WI)
On-site sales begin at NOON. Cash sales only and there is a limit of 2 tickets per adult.
-If purchasing one ticket: $60
-If purchasing two tickets: $120
-Designated Driver ticket: $10
Mail orders that are postmarked on Monday May 4th will be processed via a lottery system. Any mail orders postmarked after May 4th are unlikely to be filled. There is a limit of 2 tickets per household for mail orders. You must include a self-addressed stamped envelope along with a check or money order.
MAIL ORDERS POSTMARKED BEFORE MAY 4TH WILL BE REJECTED
Mail orders can be sent to:
Madison Homebrewers and Tasters Guild (MHTG)
Post Office Box 1365
Madison, Wisconsin 53701-1365
Make checks payable to MHTG and you must include a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE). CORRECT POSTAGE REQUIRED. Please allow 5-7 weeks for ticket processing because we are a homebrewing hobby club and not a professional order fulfillment company. We know you want your tickets, but please respect that we have our own family and work responsibilities too.